Adsense

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#WCW: Jung Sisters

             This week's #WCW post is about the Jung sisters. They are both well known and part of SM Entertainment in Korea. Sm Entertainment is one of the biggest company for singers, especially for idols. Jessica is part of Girl's Generation, while Krystal is part of f(x). I think that they are both super pretty and I honestly had a very difficult time trying to decide which of the two I like better. However, I think I like Jessica a little bit better. I like them because they have such an awesome family chemistry with each other. Whenever they are spotted together, they look so happy, especially Jessica. I really admire this duo and hope that they work in some kind of project together.  


Who's your woman crush this week? Have you ever heard of either of them? Who do you like better? 



No comments:

Post a Comment