Adsense

Friday, April 4, 2014

Influenster: #univoxbox


A while ago, I qualified for #UniVoxBox and I received it about a week or so ago. Today I'll be sharing what I received in my #UniVoxBox.
Here's a list of products I received:

  • Broadway Nails imPress Press-On Manicure ($5.99 for colors/ $7.99 for patterns): I received this with a pattern. It has a white base and a design of two flowers on it. It actually reminds me more of fall rather than spring. I usually don't use press on nails and don't really like them. Therefore, I'll probably give this to one of my friends who want it. 
  • NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia ($1.99): At first, the color of this lipstick intimidated me because it looks so bright! However, when I swatched it on my lips and sheered it out a bit, I absolutely love it ! 
  • Pilot Acroball PureWhite ($4.59 per 3 pack/ $6.24 per 4 pack/ $7.49 per 5 pack): I think this pen looks super cute, but I haven't used it yet so I can't say anything about if I like how it writes. 
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation ($4.99 - $5.49): I received this foundation in shade 091 Light Ivory. The color is a little light on me but I can try to make it work. I was actually debating whether or not to buy this foundation, so I am glad that this foundation was included in this box. 
  • Playtex Sport Fresh Balance ($3.99 - $4.99): Every girl can use extra tampon, right? 
  • Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancer ($4.49): I got this in Black Tea flavor. I am not really a tea drinker, I perfer coffee much more. I tried this but I didn't like it. But this wasn't really surprising to me, I didn't expect to like it, since I usually don't like tea. I just gave this to one of my friend who loves tea, but I am not sure if she likes it or not. I forgot to ask her.

My final thoughts on this VoxBox is I like it. I am excited to use most of the prodcuts and I feel like I can't really complain since it was free anyway. However, I am wondering why they decided to call it #UniVox, I feel like any female can use these item, wheter or not they are in college. Also, what about guys that goes to college? What are they going to do with tampons and make up?

I received these product from Influenster to try the items and to provide them feedback. Anyone can sign up for Influenster and maybe qualify for one of their VoxBox. Sign up here: http://www.influenster.com/
These are all my honest opinions.

Did you qualify for the #UniVoxBox? What's your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment