Adsense

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shampoo Secret

       Today, I wanted to write a post about a shampoo trick I recently found and tried out. The trick I found was to shampoo your hair after the conditioner instead of the traditional way of shampooing the hair first followed by the conditioner. I first heard this tip from Tati from GlamLifeGuru on YouTube (check out her video here). I have been following this tip for the past 2 weeks, and I just wanted to let you guys know that so far, I think this is working. I wash my hair every other day, and on the second day, my hair does end up a little bit oily. However, after using this trick, I found that my hair doesn't get as oily as before and I could even get away with third day hair with this trick! And, I think it is making my hair more softer than before. However, I am not so sure if this is making my hair more bouncy or not, I just think that it is pretty much the same as before. So overall, I like this trick and would recommend other people to use it as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment