Today, I have a review on the new makeup removing product from Garnier.
I have been using Garnier Clean Plus Sensitive Skin Makeup Removing Cleanser for almost a month now. I have a pretty solid thoughts on it and I thought I'll share my view with you guys.
- It really is gentle as it claims. Would recommend for people with sensitive skin.
- It is cheap. It retails for about $6 at Walmart.com
- It doesn't remove eye makeup as it claims.
- Double cleansing necessary. It leaves the skin feeling slippery otherwise.
It's definitely a product that won't hurt your wallet to give it a try. I would definitely recommend this product to someone with a sensitive skin. I would probably repurchase this product sometime in the future.
Find the product here:
Watch my video:
I was actually sent this product from Cosmopolitan Latina Magazine. I am not Latina (I am Korean), but I am subscribed to Cosmopolitan and they sometimes send an issue of the Cosmopolitan Latina along with the regular Cosmopolitan. I think they were collecting thoughts on the product.
- Omg I went to Ssinnim's (씬님) meet and greet today at YouTube Space in NY. She is a Korean beauty youtuber (for those of you who are not familiar with her). She was amazing! Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Hines382
- I also met another Korean beauty youtuber there. Her name is Sunny and she looks like a doll! Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxM21Vv4bWq106MxIPvrGQw/featured
- I also filmed a video getting ready for the meet and greet, so hopefully that will go up sometime next week. Though, I wasn't super happy with the makeup.
- While I was waiting for a train after the meet up, I encounter a most annoying group of tourist ever! They were talking very loudly, singing something, and making baby noises. Also, two people from the group were playing with my hair. I mean, who plays with stranger's hair?
Find me elsewhere:
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.