Adsense

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Birchbox April 2014

Today, I'll be sharing what I received in my April Birchbox. Birchbox is a $10 a month beauty subscription box. It focuses more on skincare rather than makeup products. You can sign up here: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/nj956

Each Birchbox has a theme and this month's theme is Rainy Days. I think the theme is perfect for April, I mean April shower bring May flower, after all right? Each box also came with one of their 52 tips for rainy day. I got tip #4 which says, "organize your book collection. By color, topic, author-it's up to you." 

Here's a picture of my April box:

List of products I got:

  • Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eye Pencil - I have the Cynthia Rowley liquid eyeliner and I like it, so I am pretty excited to try the pencil as well. 
  • Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - I am on the hunt for a good dry shampoo, so I am willing to try this. 
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant - I have never heard of the brand Paula's Choice, but I can always use a good exfoliating product! 
  • Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream - This CC cream has SPF 35 in it and I have it in shade light to medium. It sounds similar to the Studio Gear CC Cream, I recently reviewed (Check out my review of the prodcut here). I gotta admit, the brand name doesn't sound very appealing though. 
  • Kind Healthy Grains Bar - I got this in Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt. I am not a fan of Kind bars. However, I was surprised at the size of the bar that they sent, since I thought they would send a small one of the bar.
My thought on this month's Birchbox?
I am pretty happy with this month's box. I I am pretty excited to try most of the product that I got.

Are you a Birchbox subscriber? What did you think of this month's box? Make sure to leave your thoughts in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment