Adsense

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Julep Maven April 2014

         This month, a special item in the Julep Maven box was a blush. I had to get this month's box, because I have been obessing over blush a lot recently. I chose the bombshell box this month.
A picture of my box: 
The bombshell box came with:
  • Kayla – Bombshell: This is the purpleish nail polish. I think I am going to give this to my friend since I have so many purple polishes.
  • Tatum – Bombshell: This is the greenish nail polish. I haven't worn this yet, but I think it looks gorgeous in the bottle.
  • Glow Blush in Petal Pink: The color of the blush was customizable. I picked Petal Pink and I am absolutely in love with this blush! It claims that it diffuses pores and imperfections, however, I am not sure about this claim. But the blush is very pigmented and sooooo pretty !
  • 2 hard candy: This box included 2 hard candy and I thought it was such a cute idea.
Are You a Maven? What did you think of the box this month? 

Julep Maven box is a monthly nail polish and beauty subscription box. It is $20 per month.Every month they send you an email describing what the different option for the boxes are (there's five unique boxes), so you can choose which one you want! And there's an option to skip a month if you don't like any of the boxes you see. The first box is free with the code FREEBOX!  So why not give it a try? Click here to try Julep Maven!

No comments:

Post a Comment