Adsense

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream

       I have been using the Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream and wanted to let you guys know my thoughts on it. First thing first, the CC in CC creams usually stand for color correcting or color changing. CC creams are usually more lightweight than foundation and comes with many skin benefits. 

Here is a look at Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream:
It comes in three shades: Linen, Natural, and Wheat. I used one in the shade Natural. It is sold at Studio Gear's website and at Ulta as well. It is sold for $34. 

Here are the key claims of this product: 
  • SPF 20 
  • Prevents fine line and wrinkles 
  • Hydrates skin for 72 hours 
  • Non-oily 
This product changes color to match the user's skin tone. I think this is seriously so cool! This lasts about 6 hours and feels very lightweight throughout the day. It does not make me greasy throughout the day either. Overall, I like this product.

The downside of this product is that it has very little coverage. Also, it smells a bit weird, so if you are sensitive to smell, I won't recommend using this product. Also, I know that many people are sensitive to dimethicone and it is one of the main ingredient in this product. 

If you would like to try this product, you can use code bloggercc to recieve 10% discount! 

Have you ever tried this CC cream? What's your thoughts on it? Are you interested in trying this product? 

This product was sent to me via Brandbacker for a review. This is my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment