Adsense

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review: Dove Advanced Care Deodorant

        Today I will be doing a review on Dove Advanced Care deodorant. I have been using a deodorant from Dove for a couple of weeks now. I have been using Degree deodorant for couple of years and was excited to try something new. I really love how this smells. I can't really describe it but I love it. This deodorant claims that is is 48 hour protection. However, I can't verify that fact, simply because I never put it to the test. However, I do know that I can still smell the scent of the deodorant at the end of the day. This doesn't bother my armpit, but my armpit is not sensitive anyway. The only downside to this product is that I feel like it leaves a white residue on my armpit. This is not cute! But overall, I liked this product and would probably Dove again next. 


I received this from Dove VoxBox from Influenster to try the product and review it. Anyone can sign up for Influenster, and if you qualify for their VoxBox they send you a box with one or more products for you to try and review it. I recommend you check it out as it is free and why not give it a shot?

Have you used a deodorant from Dove before? What is your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment