Adsense

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hoping For A Miracle

         On the 16th of April 2014, a South Korean ferry capsized. As a Korean living outside of Korea, I cannot understand fully of the impact of this event on Korea. However, I do know that this event is one of the biggest tragedy in Korea and that I could not believe that this happened. The number of the missing and the death and the fact that the most of the were high school students makes this event more tragic. I am so frustrated that I can't do anything to help and at the way that the way Korean government and the media is handling the issue. I feel like I have to be careful talking about this issue, since I am not sure what information I can trust. However, I can say for a fact that this is one of the most depressing news for me and that I decided to join the yellow ribbon campaign. 

              
           

No comments:

Post a Comment