Adsense

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My New Year's Resolution for 2015

Hi, Guys!
It is the last day of 2014. 2014 has brought lot of changes and memories for me. I have grown as a person. I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for me. I wish for everyone reading this post to have their best year in 2015!

Here are some of my New Year's Resolution for 2015. Some may be cliche, and some may be personal. However, all of them are goals that I want to stick to, even after the first initial three days! They are not in any particular order by the way,

  • Eat Healthy, workout, and lose weight - The most classic resolution that can be made by anyone. Everyone resolves to do it every year. However, I really do want to lose weight. I'll be honest, I am not the thinnest person in the world, nor am I the fittest person. While, I do want to lose weight for aesthetic purpose, I do want to become more healthier in general. I think I might do a post or a video trying to track my journey into it, because I think that might help me stay motivated more. 
  • Stop procrastinating/ put in more effort - This is also another classic resolution made by people. However, I really do need to stop pushing everything till last minute. I also want to put in more effort especially for school. 
  • Write and upload more blog posts and videos - I want to post at least once a week on the blog and two videos a week on my youtube channel. I do want to start writing more opinion piece on my blog as well. 
  • Clean my room - My room is honestly so dirty right now, with random things all over the place. I really need to clean it. Also, I want to film a room tour sometime in the future. 
  • Read more - I honestly don't know why I have stopped reading. I used to love reading before and now I barely read. I definitely want to change that and start reading some more. 
These are some of my New Year's Resolution for 2015. What are your resolutions for 2015. There is officially less than an hour left in 2014 for me. Happy New Year and I hope you guys have nothing but the best in 2015 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment