Adsense

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: NYC Liquid Eyeliner

Hi, guys !
It's been pouring like crazy the whole day and only stopped raining maybe an hour or two ago. I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow as well so I am not happy about that. How has the weather been where you guys live?

Anyway, on to the review..

I wanted to try the NYC Liquid Eyeliner, because I heard so many people raving about it and I wanted to see what the hype was all about. I also heard that it is better than The Balm's Schwing eyeliner and since that is my favorite eyeliner, I was curious about it.I bought mine at CVS for a little above $3.00. You can buy this product at any drugstore that carries NYC products.



It has a brush applicator and is very thin. Liquid brush eyeliners are my favorite type of liners. I am not expert at drawing eyeliners in any mean. I just find that the liquid brush works the best for me. I usually can't deal with felt tip liquid liner, though i want to try the Kat Von D Tattoo liner (a bit weird?).



As you can see, it is very intensely black. I love that it is very dark black. It also doesn't budge once it dries. It also lasts very long time. I did not see any difference at the end of my work day. I work 12 hour shift so I was probably wearing this liner for about 14 hours before taking it off.

Overall, I feel like you can't beat this eyeliner. I mean, it is very opaque, long lasting and best of all it's only $3. I think everyone should at least give this eyeliner a try. And if you are thinking about getting this product, I say go for it !

Product mentioned:
NYC Liquid Eyeliner 
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 


Find me elsewhere:
Email: airenbeauty@gmail.com


All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment