Adsense

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Birchbox and Ipsy December 2014

Hi, Guys !
I can't believe it's Christmas Eve. It doesn't really feel like Christmas is near.
Christmas isn't really big in my family anyway. I know that might be shocking to some people, but my family is just not that into holidays in general.

Anyway, I just uploaded a new video on my channel !
I finally filmed my December Birchbox and Ipsy 2014 video.
In case, you guys don't know, Birchbox and Ipsy is $10 a month beauty subscription service. You usually get 4 to 5 sample or deluxe size beauty products. It really is a fun way to try new products.

Check it out here:

Also, check out my video:


                                

I just gotta say, this month was a win for me, especially for Birchbox !

Also, Merry Christmas !


Daily Bits: 

  • My December Favorites will be up sometime before the New Year and it will be the last video of 2014. 
  • Yesterday, I accidentally cut my middle finger while cutting lemon and it made me realize how hard it is to type with band aids over my middle finger. 
  • Tomorrow I will be writing a blog post on my Walmart Beauty Box. 



Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment