Adsense

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation

Hi, Guys !

I have been using Neutrongena's Healthy Skin Foundation for a while now and I am in love! It can be bought at any drugstore and Ulta for around $13-15. I use it in color Nude.

Buy it here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1060460



It provides a medium to full coverage. It goes on very smooth and does a perfect job in smoothing out my face. It has a dewy finish.

The only bad things I have to say about this product is that it doesn't have a pump and you definitely have to set it or it would transfer.

I would recommend this to any skin type.

Watch my video for more info:

Find me elsewhere:
Email: airenbeauty@gmail.com


All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment