Adsense

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review: Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Hi, Guys !

The Body Shop has been one of my favorite store in 2014 and I have been buying lot of things from there. In my recent purchase from The Body Shop, I got the Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. I actually didn't buy this particular product, it came as a free gift when I made the purchase.

Here's a look at the product:

I was really excited to try this product out. Even though, I didn't purchase this product, I did have high hope for this product, because it is from The Body Shop. However, it did not live up to my expectation. It removes eye makeup pretty well. When I am wearing really heavy liner or something, it does take awhile to remove everything, but other than that, it removes my eye makeup pretty quickly. It also doesn't have horrible scent or the scent isn't strong either. It does have a faint scent that you will pick up when you are using it. However, the deal breaker for me is that it is not gentle at all! It actually stings my eyes every time I use it. I mean, who wants to have teary eyes every time you remove your eye makeup? And I don't really have sensitive eyes or skins or anything like that, so I was very surprised that my eyes did not react well with this product, especially when it claims to be gentle!

So, this product is definitely not worth $15.50 price point. I really would not recommend this product, but maybe it will work for you. I haven't really seen any reviews or anything about this product, so maybe it's just that camomile doesn't work with me. I definitely won't stop you from using this product, but I will caution you about it.

That's all I have to say about this product. Have you guys tried this product? What were your thoughts? Please let me know in the comment below !

Product Mentioned:
Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/skin-care/face-wash/camomile-gentle-eye-makeup-remover.aspx

Find me elsewhere:


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment