Adsense

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Unboxing: Walmart Beuaty Box Winter 2014

Hi, Guys !
I am writing this post on Christmas Day, so Merry Christmas!
I hope you guys had and are having a wonderful time with friends and family.

Today, I am finally sitting down to write a post on Walmart Beauty Box Winter 2014 edition. Walmart Beauty Box is pretty new subscription service. It is delivered four times a year (once every season) and you only have to pay $5 for shipping. This is their second box (it started with the Fall 2014 edition). It seems like there are two versions of the box, one for under 35 and another for over 35. I received the one for under 35 (I am 20, if you didn't know).

Sign up for the box here: https://beautybox.walmart.com/

Here are the content of my box:

Inside the box is: 
  • Olay Fresheffects Makeup removal wipes (travel size) - I actually just ran out of my makeup wipes, so this couldn't have came at perfect time. It does the job and doesn't smell funky, so I am glad to have it. But it defintately does not beat the Skin Food's makeup wipes which is my all time favorite. 
  • Loreal Oleo Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner (travel size) - It says it is for dull, dry or damaged hair. My hair is definitely damaged, so I am happy to have this. 
  • Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream (travel size) - I tried this product from Birchbox before and I didn't really like it. 
  • Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion (coupon and foil packet) - This is a new product from Nievea and am actually really excited to be able to try it, even though it is only a foil packet. I am also happy that they included a coupon.
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder (Coupon and texture trying packet) - This is just a coupon on Maybelline Dream Wonder products or any of their face products. 
  • Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Maple Kiss (full size) - This is my favorite item of the box. And this lipstick alone, pays for $5 shipping, as it retails for around $5 at Walmart. It is a pretty brownish nude and I am obessed with this lipstick right now. 
Here are some pictures of the lipstick:




So, that's all I got in my Walmart Beauty Box Winter 2014 edition. Are you guys subscribed to Walmart Beauty Box? What did you think of this box? Leave me a comment down below !

Find me elsewhere:


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment