Adsense

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review: Valentia's Even Glow Serum

Hi, Guys !
Even though I have been doing the October Blogging Challenge this month, I haven't really done a review, or any other beauty related thing on my blog. I really want to try to post more here as well as on my Youtube channel (airenbeauty).

Anyway, I'll be reviewing Valentia's Even Glow Serum.
I found out about this serum from Brandbacker (a site that lets a blogger connect with various brands).





This serum comes with a dropper and the liquid looks a little yellow/orange ish.
I was really surprised to find that this serum smells really good. It smells like vitamin C which I guess makes sense, considering that it contains 20% of vitamin C.  but I expected it to smell like something else. I have been using this almost everyday at night for almost a month.

Let's talk about the company's claim:

  • Evens Skin Tone - I do think that this product evened out my ski tone 
  • Increase Glow & Radiance - YES ! This is one of the main benefit I got from this product because my skin is a little dull. 
  • Absorbs Rapidly - It does absorb really quickly. 
  • Boosts Collagen Production - I can't really say anything about this 
  • Reduces Wrinkles and Fine Lines - I didn't really have much wrinkles or fine lines to begin with (I'll be 20 in two days). However, I feel like my blackheads are fading. Is that weird? 
For more information: http://valentiaskincare.com/

Overall, after using this product for about a month, I can truly say that this product does work. It does everything that it claims to do and as an added bonus it smells like orange ! 

I think right now, this product can only be bought through Amazon for $35. (Check it out here). I think $35 for this product isn't a bad price, especially for older women. I personally think I would have benefited more if I was older and was more of the age to think about the aging skin and wrinkles (although you are never too young). 

So this is my thoughts on this product. What are your thoughts on this product? Do you have any other serum you would recommend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment