Adsense

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Blogging Challenge: Day 7

Hi Guys !
Tuesdays are basically my weekend and I usually just spent it bumming out at home and today was no different. I didn't do much and enjoy relaxing at home!
How is your Tuesday going ?

Day 7 - 7 Lessons Learned This Year So Far 

So I guess here are some of the lessons I learned so far...

  • Having a close friends who you can rely on at all time is a huge blessing 
  • It is ok to let go of the past 
  • I suck at teaching anything 
  • Language is really not my thing
  • Confidence is important 
  • Inspiration words can really change your mood 
  • Have fun ! 

I gotta admit, this post was very challening for me. I am  not really the one to think about the different lessons or inspirational quotes or stuff like that. Also, I have been in a rut lately. I been feeling like I been stuck and that my life has been very repetitive. I have been slowly getting out of that mood, but not completely. This post has helped me look back at things and come up with couple of things I realized or learned.

Well, what do you guys think? What have you learned so far this year? Please leave me a comment !

Keep up with the challenges with me!

Find me elsewhere:
Youtube:  airenbeauty 
Twitter:  @airenbeauty
Instagram: @airenbeauty
Email: airenbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment