Adsense

Saturday, October 4, 2014

October Blogging Challenge: Day 4

Hi, Guys !
I am feeling extremely tired right now.
I still wanted to post today's challenge today despite how tired I am right now.

Today's post is about the story behind my blog name.

Day 4 - Story Behind Your Blog Name

I think the first thing I need to mention is that my blog name is 'airenbeauty.' Just in case, you guys didin't know what my blog is called.

So one thing you guys need to know is I am a huge fan of Seung Gi Lee (이승기). He is a korean signer/ actor and is quite popular. I have been a fan of him since his debut, which was in 2004, so I have been a long time fan of his. The reason why I am telling you about this is because of the "airen" part of the blog name. It is a name given to Seung Gi's fans and I just stuck with it for my ID and email address and stuff like that. Thus, I just decided that that will also be a part of my blog name. The "beauty" part is simple. I knew I wanted my blog to be beauty related. So that is the story behind my blog name. Nothing too fancy or anyting.

My favorite picture of Seung Gi Lee:
My favorite songs by Seung Gi Lee:

  • Shape of Your Lips (입모양) 
  • Smile Boy 
  • Will You Marry Me (결혼해줄래)
  • Love Time (연애시대)
  • Dream of a Moth (나방의 꿈)
Hope you guys enjoyed learning a bit about me and the blog! Please leave me a comment on your thoughts about the story behind my blog. Also please share your story behind your blog if you have one. 

Look forward to other challenges:

 This challenge was created by Gracie from Girl Meets Life.


Find me elsewhere:
Youtube:  airenbeauty 
Twitter:  @airenbeauty
Instagram: @airenbeauty
Email: airenbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment