Adsense

Friday, October 3, 2014

October Blogging Challenge: Day 3

Hi, Guys !
I am just going to get right into today's challenge today.

Day 3 - OOTD (Outfit of the day) 

Here's my outfit for the day:

I don't really have a good place to take a picture of my outfit. This picture was just taken in the lobby of my apartment. I also do not have any idea on how to take a good picture of my outfit.

I am just wearing a long sweater paired with leggings and ankle booties. The sweater and the leggings are from H&M and the boots are from Macy's. The bag I am carrying is my go to bag for everything and I bought it from Emillie M.

That's it for my outfit today! I know that it wasn't fancy or anything but it was comfy and I liked it.

Take a peek at what other challenges are coming this month! This challenge  was created by Gracie from Girl Meets Life.

Share your thoughts on my outfit in the comment !

Find me elsewhere:
Youtube:  airenbeauty 
Twitter:  @airenbeauty
Instagram: @airenbeauty
Email: airenbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment