Adsense

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ipsy May 2014

Ipsy is a $10 a month subscription service. It is customizable and each month is filled with deluxe or full size produts. Sign up for ipsy here.

          Today, I'll be sharing my May Ipsy bag ! This month's theme for Ipsy is fresh picks.
Here is a picture of my bag:

 Products I received:

  • Pacifica Mineral Eye Shadow Duo in Natural Beauty - The pigmentation of this duo sucks and the packaging is not good ! 
  • Purlisse Purmoist hydra balance moisturizer - This smells a little bit woody(?) to me. I don't really like it. 
  • Avene Thermal Spring Water - I actually got this from Birchbox a while ago and liked it. 
  • Jersey Shore Sun Sans Tan Anti Aging Sunscreen 
Bonus Product: Eva NYC Mane Tamer Leave in Cream - I got this as a bonus product because there was a problem with my last Ipsy bag. This stuff smells sooooooo good !

I liked the design of this month's Ipsy bag! It looks cute !

Overall, this month's Ipsy bag was a little disappointing. From Ipsy, I expect more makeup products than the skin care products, but this month was all skincare, except for the Pacifica eye shadow duo. I mean, it wasn't a bad bag, but I wasn't impressed with it.

What did you guys get in your Ipsy bag? What product would you want from this month's Ipsy bag? Please leave me a comment below !

No comments:

Post a Comment