Adsense

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Exciting Announcement!

Hi guys!
Today I have an exciting announcement to share!
When I started this blog, I really wanted to start a Youtube channel.
However, I did not have anything to take a video with (except for my phone).
So, I decided to just start a blog and see where that will take me.
Even though, I have been very inconsistent with posting, I have been enjoying being able to share my two cents for a little bit. But, I still have been watching Youtube and getting more and more obsessed with it. So, I finally got myself a camera with a video function and filmed. What I am trying to say is that I finally started Youtube! I hope you guys stop by and subscribe to support me !

My First Video:


Now, I have a problem. My problem is that I am not so sure what direction I should take this blog. I know that my blog doesn't really have consistent readers. However, I don't want to get rid of it. I am not sure if I should just use it as another way to get my videos out or if I should post different things beside my videos as well. If I go with the second option, I am not really sure what I can post here that will be distinct from my Youtube channel. If any of you guys have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know !

Are you excited about my Youtube channel at all? Do you have a Youtube channel as well? What do you think I should do about this blog? Please leave me a comment and let me know you thoughts !


No comments:

Post a Comment