Adsense

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#WCW: CL

            Today, I picked CL of 2ne1 for my #WCW post. 2ne1 is my favorite Korean girl group (check them out here). I love their music and their unique style. They always present themselves in such a confident manner that I love them. I don't really have a favorite member out of 2ne1, but I decided to give the spotlight to CL today, because I am so proud of all of her achievements. CL is the leader of the group and she is know for her carismaic style. I love her music style and love how she is so confident all the time. She is also know for her heavy eyeliner and was recently announced as a new face of Maybelline New York. I hope that ad runs worldwide!

Do you know 2ne1? Do you know CL? What's your thoughts on her? Who's your #wcw this week? Let me know in the comments !

No comments:

Post a Comment