Adsense

Friday, May 16, 2014

Birchbox May 2014

Birchbox is a $10 a month beauty subscription box. Each month is tailored with a theme and you will receive personalize samples. You can sign up here

          Today, I will be sharing what I got in my May Birchbox. This month's theme for Birchbox is Freewheeling. I am not really sure what this theme is supposed to mean.   
Anyway, here is a picture of my box:

Products in my box are: 

  • Coola Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After Sun Lotion
  • Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum 
  • Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer, Shampoo & Conditioner - Since I dye my hair, I like that I revicieed a hair product for color treated hair. However, I don't like the size of the samples. It is literally only enough for one use! 
  • Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Coral Crush - I love the color of this lip balm. However, it smells a little bit woody to me. 
  • Harney & Sons Fine teas in Pomegranate Oolong and Caribe Tea - I am not a tea person, so I think my sister or mom will enjoy this more than me.
 Overall, this box was a little bit disappointing for me. I think I will really enjoy the Lip Balm but all the other products are sort of like take it or leave it type of things.

Are you a Birchbox subscriber? If so, what did you guys get in your May Birchbox and what did you think of it? Please leave me a comment below !

No comments:

Post a Comment