Today, I will be sharing what I got in my May Birchbox. This month's theme for Birchbox is Freewheeling. I am not really sure what this theme is supposed to mean.
Anyway, here is a picture of my box:
Products in my box are:
- Coola Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After Sun Lotion
- Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum
- Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer, Shampoo & Conditioner - Since I dye my hair, I like that I revicieed a hair product for color treated hair. However, I don't like the size of the samples. It is literally only enough for one use!
- Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Coral Crush - I love the color of this lip balm. However, it smells a little bit woody to me.
- Harney & Sons Fine teas in Pomegranate Oolong and Caribe Tea - I am not a tea person, so I think my sister or mom will enjoy this more than me.
Are you a Birchbox subscriber? If so, what did you guys get in your May Birchbox and what did you think of it? Please leave me a comment below !