Adsense

Thursday, May 15, 2014

May Julep Box

         Julep Maven box is a monthly nail polish and beauty subscription box. It is $20 per month.Every month they send you an email describing what the different option for the boxes are (there's five unique boxes), so you can choose which one you want! And there's an option to skip a month if you don't like any of the boxes you see. The first box is free with the code FREEBOX!  So why not give it a try? Click here to try Julep Maven!
           
         Today I am posting my May Julep Box. I still haven't really played with anything yet. 
This month I got the It Girl Box and it actually was a surprise to me, because I forgot to check out the preview and pick them. 


In this month box, along with the usual two nail polishes, everyone also got the Plie wand. The Plie wand is "An ergonomic nail polishing tool designed to solve common polishing pain points and give you better results.
So the content of my box is: 
  • Plie Wand - I am so excited to try this ! 
  • Karm - spearmint color 
  • Jules - Pink color 
I like the colors for this box and am very exctied to try Plie Wand. I am actually surprised that I am happy with the color even though I didn't choose it, since, I usually end up changing from the box they picked for me. 

Are you a maven? Which box did you pick? Please leave me a comment ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment