Adsense

Thursday, July 2, 2015

New Hair & June 2015 Favorites!

Hi, Guys!
So guess what?
I cut my hair today !
My hair length was till my boob.
Now it's a little past my shoulder and I am super happy with how it turned out.

I also did something else to my hair after I filmed my June Favorites Video.
However, I am not going to say what it is yet, because I want to explain the backstory behind it first.

Anyway, I want to talk about my June Favorites.
I just can't believe half of 2015 is gone already.
June wasn't a great or terrible month. It was a month of relaxation for me.
How was your June?

Here's a list of my June Favorites:


Song Favorites: 
Selena Gomez - Good For You 
Sam Hunt - Take Your Time 
Jana Kramer - Love 
                   I Got The Boy 


Watch my video for details of each products: 
 
What was your favorites for June? What do you think of my June favorites? Have you tried any of the products I mentioned? 

Daily Bits: 
  • I am going to go watch Magic Mike XXL tomorrow! I watched the first one before, and I wasn't super into the story. However, I love Channing Tatum so I have to go see this one too!
  • I think I have found a place to go to for soondae (Korean sausage)! There just wasn't a good place to go to for a while, ever since my favorite place closed down. However, I tried a new place today and it was sooooooo good! Even my sister liked it, and she doesn't even like soondae. 
  • While, I was removing my makeup today, I found a little bump on my eyeball. That sounds weird and I have no idea why I have a bump there. I am not sure if I should go to the eye doctor about it. What do you guys think? 
Find me elsewhere: 
Snapchat: airenbeauty13

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment