So guess what?
I cut my hair today !
My hair length was till my boob.
Now it's a little past my shoulder and I am super happy with how it turned out.
I also did something else to my hair after I filmed my June Favorites Video.
However, I am not going to say what it is yet, because I want to explain the backstory behind it first.
Anyway, I want to talk about my June Favorites.
I just can't believe half of 2015 is gone already.
June wasn't a great or terrible month. It was a month of relaxation for me.
How was your June?
Here's a list of my June Favorites:
- TheBalm Nudetude Palette: http://www.thebalm.com/nude-tude.html
- Ciaté London Cooling Shadow Slick™ Eyeshadow Primer in Frozen: http://www.sephora.com/cooling-shadow-slick-tm-eyeshadow-primer-P393856
- Gerard Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss in Nude: http://www.gerardcosmetics.com/shop/lips/color-your-smile-lighted-lip-gloss-nude.html
- Ciate London Liquid Velvet Matt Lip Slick in Smitten: http://www.sephora.com/liquid-velvet-tm-matte-lip-slick-P393859?skuId=1618974
- KiKo Tribal Roller Scent
- EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss: http://www.target.com/p/eos-ultra-moisturizing-shave-cream-vanilla-bliss-7-oz/-/A-13729178?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=google_pla_df&LNM=13729178&CPNG=Health+Beauty&kpid=13729178&LID=17pgs&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=13729178&kpid=13729178&gclid=CjwKEAjwwtOsBRDdjZTbvYvTlzcSJADOY0DRZtUTPQBQdDqZibXXQk3Bd9Hak9w9axLSJLDYZpHcRxoCtdHw_wcB
- Nivea In-Shower Smoothing Body Lotion: http://www.target.com/p/nivea-in-shower-smoothing-body-lotion-13-5-oz/-/A-14779182?lnk=rec|pdp|subscribed_subscribed_with_vv_description|pdpv1
- Zoya Nail Polish in Lola: http://www.zoya.com/content/item/zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Lola.html
Selena Gomez - Good For You
Sam Hunt - Take Your Time
Jana Kramer - Love
I Got The Boy
Watch my video for details of each products:
What was your favorites for June? What do you think of my June favorites? Have you tried any of the products I mentioned?
- I am going to go watch Magic Mike XXL tomorrow! I watched the first one before, and I wasn't super into the story. However, I love Channing Tatum so I have to go see this one too!
- I think I have found a place to go to for soondae (Korean sausage)! There just wasn't a good place to go to for a while, ever since my favorite place closed down. However, I tried a new place today and it was sooooooo good! Even my sister liked it, and she doesn't even like soondae.
- While, I was removing my makeup today, I found a little bump on my eyeball. That sounds weird and I have no idea why I have a bump there. I am not sure if I should go to the eye doctor about it. What do you guys think?
Find me elsewhere:
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.