Today, I found out that I didn't make it to the second round of It Cosmetics #VoteITGirl contest (I forgot to make a blog post about my entry). I honestly wasn't expecting to make it to the second round but wanted to enter for fun. However, I would still love it if you can check out my entry video. I loved the glamorized smokey look that I did in the video!
Serein Wu from DressYourSelfHappy made it to Top 20.
She is one of my favorite youtuber and I am so happy for her!
I have been watching her channel for a little over a year and am very proud of her accomplishments and growth.
She is one of my inspiration and I hope I can meet her one day.
Check out her channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DressYourselfHappy
Aside from that, I wanted to share my June Birchbox with you guys today!
I know it's already the first day of July, but better late than never, right?
A pictures of my box:
Products I received:
- Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk
- Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask (bonus item)
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer
- Supergoop Everyday SPF 50 with Cellular Response Technology
- CLEAN Fresh Laundry Eau de Parfum
- Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner
- Emi Jay Solid Hair Tie (bonus item)
Find me elsewhere:
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.