Adsense

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

IT Cosmetics Contest & Birchbox June 2015

Hi Guys!
Happy July!

Today, I found out that I didn't make it to the second round of It Cosmetics #VoteITGirl contest (I forgot to make a blog post about my entry). I honestly wasn't expecting to make it to the second round but wanted to enter for fun. However, I would still love it if you can check out my entry video. I loved the glamorized smokey look that I did in the video!


You can check out It Cosmetic YouTube page to see who made the top 20! (or you can click here). I am so happy for everyone who made it to Top 20!

Serein Wu from DressYourSelfHappy made it to Top 20.
She is one of my favorite youtuber and I am so happy for her!
I have been watching her channel for a little over a year and am very proud of her accomplishments and growth.
She is one of my inspiration and I hope I can meet her one day.
Check out her channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DressYourselfHappy

Aside from that, I wanted to share my June Birchbox with you guys today! 
I know it's already the first day of July, but better late than never, right? 

A pictures of my box: 


Products I received:

  • Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk
  • Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask (bonus item)
  • Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer
  • Supergoop Everyday SPF 50 with Cellular Response Technology
  • CLEAN Fresh Laundry Eau de Parfum
  • Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner 
  • Emi Jay Solid Hair Tie (bonus item)
Check out my video for more details:


Find me elsewhere:
Snapchat: airenbeauty13


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment