Adsense

Monday, July 13, 2015

July Birchbox 2015

Hi, Guys!
It's been over a week since I last posted.
I have been working extra hours last week and didn't get much sleep.
I have been having trouble sleeping recently.
I hope your past week was a lot better than mine.

Anyway, I wanted to share my July Birchbox with you guys!

For those of you who don't know, Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service. It is a $10 a month and delivers to US and Canada. They sent about 4-5 deluxe or sometimes full size product! (Check out Birchbox here: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/nj956)

Here is a pic of my July Birchbox:

Products I received:

  • Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
  • COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face 
  • Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant 
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara 
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Venezia 
Overall, this month's box was a bit disappointing for me.
The only product I was excited about is the Stila Liquid Lipstick.
The rest are all take it or leave it kind of products.

Check out my video for more info on each products:


Daily Bits:

  • I have been feeling dizzy all day yesterday and today as well. I don't know but my health hasn't been up to par recently. Maybe a visit to the doctors is due? 
  • I am thinking about getting braces because my dentist has been recommend them to me. Granted I have to save a lot for it, since my insurance probably won't cover it. 
  • I don't know what it is, but I have been obessed with the green grapes :) 

Find me elsewhere:






No comments:

Post a Comment