Adsense

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Go To Make Up!

Hi, Guys!
I fee like it's been forever since I posted on the blog for some reason.
I have been busy cleaning my room recently.
It was very messy and disorganized, but now it's starting to come along.
I still need to organize my clothing, but I think other than that, it's coming along.
My plan is to organize my clothes today and work on organizing my photos on my phone, and factory reset it. My phone has been spazzing lately, and the Verizon people told me that it should be ok once I reset it.

Anyway, I wanted to share my go to makeup look.
This is the look that I always go back to if I don't know what I want to do that day.
However, I do switch up my look time to time, and I do try some looks that I am inspired by.


I am really happy with how this video turned out.
I know that YouTube is full of really amazing and talented people, but I am still learning makeup and editing.
I hope you guys enjoyed this video!
What are your go to makeup look?

Find me elsewhere:
Collab Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ourbeautyside


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment