It's been a while since I had written any post here. I have been feeling a bit down and schoolwork has been overwhelming me these days.
Anyway, today I'll be reviewing a shampoo, conditioner and oil from a brand called Pura D'or. I had these products for about a month now, so I feel like I can really share my thoughts on these.
pura d'or Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Strengths Hair
- Add Volume
- All Natural and Organic
- Vitamins for Hair Growth
- Paraben, SLS, and Gluten free
- 12 DHT Blockers
- I did not really notice any result from this shampoo. Recently, I have been losing more hair than before, so I was hoping for some result. However, I was left disappointed.
- The shampoo doesn't lather up much. I like shampoo that lather up a lot, so I didn't like the fact that it barely later ups.
- No strong scent.
- Will not purchase
pura d'or Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner, Lavender Vanilla
- 99% Vegetable based ingredients
- Manage Frizz
- Enhances Shine
- Argan Oil Based
- Paraben, Sulfate, Gluten free
- I did not notice any change in my hair after using this product.
- The scent of lavender vanilla lasts quite some time. I did not find the scent offensive at all.
- I probably will not purchase this either.
Pure and Organic Argan Oil
- Diminishes Wrinkles
- Stimulate Skin Cells
- Reduces Appearance of Scaring and Stretch Marks
- Creates Softer Smooth Skin
- Reliefs for Eczema and Psoriasis
- Restores Nutrient Content to Skin Cells
- Helps Repair Damaged Hair
- There is no noticeable scent, at least for me.
- It makes my face feel super smooth. It has made into my skin care routine.
- However, it doesn't do much for my hair. I have really damaged hair due to frequent coloring. My hair texture is very rough and tons and tons of split ends.
I think this will be a brand and products for you if you are looking for cruelty free, all natural hair stuff. The products rage around $25-$35. They are not a horrible products. Even though, I didn't see much result with the shampoo or the conditioner, that is usually the case with any shampoo and conditioner I use. I usually just choose them based on the scent, since I usually don't see any result from any of them anyway. (Wow I feel like that sentence have way to many 'any' in it!). However, I do really like the argan oil from this brand.
Find me elsewhere:
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me through BrandBacker. All opinions are my own.