Adsense

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Birchbox February 2014

Birchbox is a $10 a month subscription service. Click here to sign up for Birchbox. 

Yesterday, I received this month's Birchbox in the mail. The theme of this month's box was Step and Repeat. They explain that their theme is inspired by the award season. They have teamed up with Us Weekly this month. I was really excited for this month because of this partnership with US Weekly



Items I received

  • Bain De Terre passion flower color preserving shampoo 
  • Bain De Terre passion flower color presevering conditioner 
  • Joan Vass L'eau de Cristal: this perfume is explained to have a blend of bergamot and musky patchouli. I am sick right now so I can't really smell this and tell if I like it or not. 
  • Previse Hydromilk: I guess this is a moisturizer? I am not really sure. 
  • Ruby Wing color changing Nail Polish in Ride 'Em Cowgirl: This is supposedly color changing polish and the gold glitter is supposed to change into sparkly berry color in the sun. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds cool.
My thought on this box:
This month's box is pretty dissapointing. I hate getting shampoo and conditioner in my Birchbox. The only good side of the shampoo and conditioner this month is that it is not in a foil packaging. I also feel like I have been getting way too many perfume samples. And while the idea of the color changing nail polish seems really cool, I am not liking the color that much. Overall, this month's Birchbox was a fail for me.

Please let me know what you got in your Birchbox or what you think about Birchbox in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment