Adsense

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Julep Maven February 2014


Julep Maven box is a monthly nail polish and beauty subscription box. It is $20 per month.Every month they send you an email describing what the different option for the boxes are (there's five unique boxes), so you can choose which one you want! And there's an option to skip a month if you don't like any of the boxes you see. The first box is free with the code FREEBOX!  So why not give it a try? Click here to try Julep Maven

I skipped last month's Maven box because I did not see anything I liked. But this month, I had to get it because the nail polish that comes as a gift seemed so pretty. Also, they included a liquid eyeshadow and since I am a huge eyeshadow junkie, I had to try it !

Here is  picture of the box. I went with Boho Glam again this month. 

The two nail polish in the box were Rooney (left) and Cameron (right). Rooney is described as walnut black creme nail polish on the Julep website. I actually don't like how this color looks and I don't think I'll be keeping it. Cameron is described as silver lilac star dust with matte finish. It looks so gorgeous and I am really looking forward to using it.

This month's box came with a liquid eyeshadow. I was having trouble trying to choose which one out of 4 I should get. I ended up getting dusty taupe shimmer. I was really excited for this and was the main reason why I had to get the box this month. However, after using the product for two days, I am pretty dissapointed with it. The color is very pretty, but I feel like it takes way too long for it to dry on the eyelid.
 Here is a swatch of it.

This was the much anticipated gift for the February box. This was a gift nail polish that came with every box. It is described as full coverage gold, pearl, and fuchsia micro glitter. It looks sooooooooo pretty! I am probably going to use this first.

So this is my thought on the Julep Maven February box. Leave a comment on your thought about the box, if you have one too. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment