Adsense

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#WCW: Audrey Hepburn

       I seen the #WCW going around Instagram for a while now and decided to start the series on my blog. I thought it would be a fun way to share the women I admire. I'll be kicking off this series with one of my favorite hollywood actress ever, Audrey Hepburn! 

source: REELGOOD



         Audrey Hepburn is my role model because not only is she beautiful and elegant, she also has a heart of gold. I fell in love with her after watching the Roman Holiday. She is just adorable in the movies! She worked as a Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF.

My favorite quote from Audrey Hepburn: 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. 
                                                                                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment below on your thoughts on Audrey Hepburn and who your #WCW is! 

Follow me at twitter and instagram: @airenbeauty !

1 comment:

  1. Audrey Hepburn in my fave as well. She is simply the most classy woman of all times!

    ReplyDelete