Adsense

Friday, February 7, 2014

TMI TAG

TMI (too much information) Tag has been going around youtube and blogs for a while now. I thought it be fun to do this tag, since there is virtually no information about me in my blog yet. This is my first time doing a tag so I am very excited ! So here it goes...

What are you wearing?
My highschool seniors shirt and a fuzzy pajama bottom with hearts all over.

Have you ever been in love?
Nope.

Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
No

How tall are you?
5"3

How much do you weigh?
I haven't weighed myself for over a year, so I am not sure.

Any tattoos?
No, but maybe someday.

Any piercings?
I have my ears pierced but would like to get more piercings.

OTP?
Buffy and Spike !

Favorite TV show?
Right now, I am obsessed with How I Met Your Mother.

Favorite bands/singer?
I am obessessed with this Korean singer named Lee Seung Gi! You guys should go check him out !

Something you miss?
My highschool friends.

Favorite song?
Don't have one right now

Age?
19

Zodiac Sign?
Libra

Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, has to know how to make me smile and laugh.

Favorite Quote?
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindenss; and for poise, walk with the kowledge taht you are never alone" -Audrey Hepburn

Favorite Actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio

Favorite Color?
Red and Blue

Loud music or soft?
Soft.

Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed.

How long does it take you to shower?
Around 20 minutes.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I usually take about an hour if I eat breakfast and do my makeup. It could be faster but I like taking my time.

Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope, unless you count the ones with my sister.

Turn on?
Good manner

Turn off?
Cockiness

The reason you started blogging?
It seemed fun and I felt like I needed a hobby.

Fears?
Being rejected, not just by a guy but by people in general.

Last thing that made you cry?
Hmmmm.... I can't remember the last time I cried...

Last time you said you loved someone?
Probably to my mom yesterday.

Meaning behind your blog name?
Well as I mentioned before I am a fan of Lee Seung Gi and his fans are called "airen," so I took that and beauty, because I wanted a beauty blog.

Last book you read?
Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare for class.

The book you're currently reading?
Trying to read Divergent by Veronica Roth.

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My sister

Favorite food?
Everything!

Place you want to visit?
Everywhere! I actually want to go travel around the world someday.

Do you have a crush?
Yes, Lee Seung Gi (seriously, you guys should go search  him).

Last time you kissed someone?
Never. I know it's shocking, 19 and never been kissed.

Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday

Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate.

What instrument do you play?
None.

Favorite piece of jewelry?
This necklace I got from my aunt couple of years ago.

Last sport you played?
Volleyball as my gym class in highschool.

Last song you sang?
Roar by Katy Perry. They need to stop playing that on the radio!

Favorite pick up line?
I am not sure if this is a pick up line but "how much does a polar bear weigh? Just enough to break the ice."

Have you ever used it?
Nope

Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today

Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone reading this tag.

Wow that was long! This wraps up my first tag post ever!  Please leave me comment with your answer to the tag and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment