Today, I am sharing the content of my Walmart Beauty Box for Spring 2015.
Walmart Beauty Box is a subscription box from Walmart. It is relatively new and is delivered every season (4 times a year). The box itself cost nothing, but the shipping is $5. Basically, the box is $5.
Check out the box here: https://beautybox.walmart.com/
Inside the box:
- Essence Ultimate Omega Repair & Moisture Shampoo (Travel Size) - I never heard or seen anything about this brand, so I was surprised to see this brand in the box.
- Essence Ultimate Omega Repair & Moisture Conditioner (Travel Size)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser (Sample Size) - I am running very low on my current facial cleanser, so I am glad for this product. I can get at least couple of use out of it before I have time to pick up a new facial cleanser. Though, I never tried a facial cleanser from Neutrogena before.
- Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture in Mandarin & Tiare Flower Scent (Travel Size) - This body wash smells really good. I love anything citrus scent, so I am in love with it !
- Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in 001 Black (Full Size) - I haven't tried too many Rimmel mascara, so this is a good addition to the box for me. I probably won't open it for a while though, since I have way too many mascaras opened right now.
- Lady Gaga Fame Perfume (Sample Size) - Perfume samples are not my favorite to get in these type of boxes, because I tend to not use them. This one smells pretty nice though.
That was it for actual products in this box. I got a different coupons for makeup and body and hair care. Some of these coupons included foil packets or texture samples.
Overall, I thought this box wasn't a bad deal for just $5. The Rimmel mascara itself probably covers the cost of the box. However, one thing that I am not happy about this service, is that so far the three boxes they delivered included a sample of shampoo and conditioner. I wish they stopped sending a sample of shampoo and conditioner and included something else. Also, I think this season's box didn't have any one thing that won me over the box.
- I went for a brain MRI yesterday. It was one of the weirdest medical exam I had so far. The noise that the machines makes is so nerve wracking.
- I finally got my hands on two of Rimmel Provocalips and I have been loving it!
- My left ring fingernail has been weird ever since the infection. I hate how it looks with a nail polish on.
- I am planning to dye my hair within 2 weeks. The only thing is that I am not sure what color I want.
Find me elsewhere:
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.