Adsense

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Influenster: #SurfsUpVoxBox

Hi, Guys !
I recently qualifed for #SurfsUpVoxBox from Influenster. Influenster is free for anyone to sign up and they match each member with different voxbox they have available (Sign up for Influenster here).



What I received:

  • Jamba Juice Smoothie Kits: $2.99-3.49 - I received two coupon that enables me to get the smoothie kits for free! I can't wait to get my hands of the smoothie kits ! 
  • Hawiian Tropic Silk Hydration After SUn: 2oz/$2.99,8oz/$8.99 - This smells pretty good but the actual lotion looks like a toothpaste to me. It feels very watery. 
  • First Aid Shot Therapy: $2.99 - This is a liquid pain relief shot.
  • Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Sage Rose: $1.99 - This is a beautiful purple color. I love this color. The only thing is that this is more of a winter color rather than a summer color. 
  • Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Shampoo & Conditioner: $3/travel size, $6/full size - I am excited to try this shampoo and conditioner because I already love this brand. 
I did a unboxing video for the #SurfsUpVoxBox. Please watch it if you are interested! 

Are you guys a member of Influenster? If so, did you guys qualify for #SurfsUpVoxbox ? What's your thoughts on it? Please leave me a comment ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment