Adsense

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ipsy June 2014

Ipsy is a $10 a month subscription service. It is customizable and each month is filled with deluxe or full size produts. Sign up for ipsy here.

Hi, Guys!
Today I will be sharing my Ipsy bag !

I was really excited for this month's Ipsy bag, because I heard that Rebecca Minkoff designed this month's bag and I love Rebecca Minkoff. I love how the bag looks!
The theme of this month's bag is Pretty In Paradise. The print of the bag and the theme of the bag makes me want to go away to somewhere.


List of Products I got:

  • Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara 
  • Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray - I always love beach sprays and this smells like coconut like most of them do. 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee - I have NYX Butter gloss in Tiramisu and did not really liked that one. Maybe I'll like this one better? 
  • OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil - I don't like that it isn't automatic pencil but other than that it seems like ok product.
  • Realtree for her - I don't really enjoy this scent and is a bit too strong for me.
Overall, I thought this month's Ipsy bag was just ok. I would have loved to get different product than Be a Bomshell Mascara, because I have so many Mascaras waiting to be tried. Also, I feel like I been getting lot of Be a Bomshell products from Ipsy and that their products were not extraordinary quality.

What did you guys get for your June Ipsy bag? Were you guys happy with them? What did you guys get? Please leave me a comment ! 

I purchased Ipsy with my own money and these are my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment