Adsense

Friday, January 17, 2014

Ipsy January 2014

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription box.
It is $10 a month.



My bag arrived today and I was very excited for it.
The theme of the bag this month is 19 Reasons.
I don't like how the bag looks this month.
Plus, I think it smells weird.


Here's a picture of everything I received this month. 

Here is a list of what I got this month:

  • Benefit the POREfessional: I am SO excited to get this! I always wanted to try this. 
  • Balanced Guru Balm Me Up Organic Sweet Cocoa & Tangy Body Balm: It feels very thick and a bit greasy. It also smells like vitamin C. 
  • Yaby natural finish liquid foundation in shade buff: I never heard of this brand. I hope the shade matches me. 
  • (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm: I haven't tried this yet. 
  • Absolute! Make Up Cleansing Tissue: Never heard of this brand either but I can always use cleansing wipes. 
My thoughts on this month's Ipsy bag?
I love the Benefit Porefessional and am so excited to try it. The other things I am looking forward to trying these new products, especially the body balm.

Check out Ipsy if you haven't already and if you are already subscribed to it, please leave in comments what you got in your Ipsy bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment