Adsense

Friday, January 10, 2014

Birchbox January

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11506757/?claim=5jvhab6nwmn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service.
It costs $10 a month.



My January Birchbox arrived pretty early this month.
It arrived on the 9th, when it usually arrives around the 15th.



The theme this month is "Go Time."
It also came with couple of cards with quotes that are suppose to help you motivated on your goals for the year.



Here's a picture of everything I received.

Here's a list of things I got:

  • Birchbox find: Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion With Clay Sage - I haven't tried using it but I don't like the smell of it. 
  • Nail Rock in color Sequin Green - The glitter looks very pretty. 
  • INIKA Mineral Eyeshadow in eternal marine - It is a very pretty green eyeshadow with glitter.
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle 
  • Juicy Couture VIva La Juicy Perfume 
My verdict on this month's box? 
It is definately a box that I will enjoy using. I just wist that I got a different color for the eye shadow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment