Adsense

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Birchbox August 2014

Hi, Guys!
I feel like it's been really long time since I posted on this blog.
I had a crazy week last week and am still on the process of completely recovering from it. I hope you guys had a good week last week and are having a good week this week.

Today, I will be sharing what I received in my Birchbox this month!
Birchbox is a $10 a month beauty subscription service. You will receive 4-5 sample sizes of products.

Here's a look at my box:

What I received:

  • Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow 
  • ModelCo Bronzer
  • Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris 
  • Neil George Shampoo 
  • Neil George Conditioner 

Check out my video opening the box and a bit more information on each of the products:

Are you guys subscribed to Birchbox? What did you guys get? Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment