Adsense

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review: Crest Be Toothpaste

Hi, Guys !
Today I'll be sharing my thoughts on the Crest Be Toothpaste line.
I was sent Crest Be Toothpaste line from BzzAgent.
There are 3 different flavors to the Crest Be Toothpaste line. The 3 flavors are Mint Chocolate Trek, Lime Spearmint Zest, and Vanilla Mint Spark.
When I first received these, I was very nervous about using these, especially the Mint Chocolate Trek. I mean, the idea of washing your teeth with chocolate flavored toothpaste did not appeal to me ! And I was not proven wrong. I do not enjoy using Mint Chocolate Trek and the Vanilla Mint Spark. Mint Chocolate Trek isn't as bad as I expected, but Vanilla Mint Spark feels way too thick to me. However, I really love the Lime Spearmint Zest flavor and I would definitely repurchase it once I run out of my current toothpaste.
PC: http://articles.latimes.com/

Have you heard of the new Crest Be Toothpaste line? Have you tried one? Is there a flavor that is appealing to you? Please let me know in the comments! 

Daily Bits:
  • I took a picture of the three toothpastes but that picture dissapear off the face of the earth :( 
  • I have been suffering from headaches for the past week. Any idea how to make it go away? 
  • I tried all four of the finalists for the Lay's do us a flavor challenge today ! I gotta say, there really wasn't any flavor that I felt like did amazing job, though, I decided to save bacon mac and cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment